Who thinks the butler did it?

Ignoto
This topic is 7280 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Elizabeth Taylor has reached an out of court settlement with a former landscaper who claimed he had been fired for refusing the sexual advances of the actress' butler, court officials said on Wednesday.

Lucky her for finding attractive gardners(landscapers!?!turning on a leaf blower has nothing to do with landscaping)all of ours(3)are in their 60's-and one looks like the latino version of Carles Manson!

Now as to the crew our LANDSCAPER brings in(degree from cal poly,comes in twice a year to reccomend treatment and new plantings)there have been some hotties.One of which I invited back for a dip in the pool later!

Ms.Taylors household staff should be treated as any other employees in a company regarding sexual harrasment,if Ms.Taylor was aware of the problem and did nothing to remedy it,then yes-she is responsible.If it was a one time thing(or first she had heard about it)then the complaint is between the other two individuals involved as the "damamged'gardner is just out to make some bucks via Ms.Taylor.

He will probably get some "go-away"money"which is what he and his(sleazy?)lawyer are looking for.

Guest showme43

oh!!!! the story i heard on the radio this morning made it sound like he was having to go service HER :o

> Just curious as to what, if any, obligation Ms. Taylor has,

> in regards to the actions of any of her employees, if they

> were not acting in her behalf? :(

I assume that, like any other employer, she has a duty to provide all of her employees with a safe work environment which would include freedom from sexual harassment.

More importantly, of course, she has money which makes her worth suing :(

Archived