Probably a scam, but has anyone here seen this guy?

milkman
This topic is 3076 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

BTW, his ad says

I am traveling to:

Nov 01 - Nov 21 Tampa, FL

Nov 01 - Nov 21 Columbus, GA

Nov 01 - Nov 21 Chicago, IL

In another thread we have three guys in one body in the same place at the same time.

Here we seem to have one guy in one body in three different places at the same time.

some of us who like twinks politely suppress the retching noises when we come across recommendations for more *mature* :cool: gentlemen.

It's one thing to be attracted to twinks as a side but I find that response really sad if everything outside of that is repulsive to you. Then again maybe I'm reading it wrong.

It's one thing to be attracted to twinks as a side but I find that response really sad if everything outside of that is repulsive to you. Then again maybe I'm reading it wrong.

Just a gentle joke about VeryHappyCustomer's "Eeeeew! Too young" comment. Who as you see was gracious about it.

One gentleman I adore is nearing 50.

Current ad http://rentmen.com/CamilleXXL

These same pics have been appearing in various cities with various names for a number of years now.

Almost certainly a scam, but has anyone actually had any experience with this guy? Even if just contacted him but not hired? I'm just curious if anyone has any concrete information, rather than just suspicion.

I think my cellphone had an ANTENNA the first time I saw these pics lol been around forever IDK if he's REAL and just never changes them or if it's a scam etc always wondered about him thouo_O

Just a gentle joke about VeryHappyCustomer's "Eeeeew! Too young" comment. Who as you see was gracious about it.

One gentleman I adore is nearing 50.

Ha. That's kind of what I thought and thus the ending confusion part. I don't know you that well. However, the little I do that comment did feel out of place. For the record I usually get things.

It is kind of weird when some of these twink lovers post pictures of some young lesbians though. "is this just not the cutest thing" I'm also like eeeeww..but I keep my mouth shut and move on. Well, usually.

It is kind of weird when some of these twink lovers post pictures of some young lesbians though. "is this just not the cutest thing" I'm also like eeeeww..but I keep my mouth shut and move on. Well, usually.

Well, I confess I am one of those. :eek:Hardly exclusively though. An omnivore! :)

• 1 month later...

Archived