Halloween is over, but my drunk is not....

Brian Kevin
This topic is 3131 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So where else better place for it to end than here?

Who else is awake?

How was your Halloween ?

I got my sister wayyy to loaded now I have to babysit and make sure she wakes up at 7am, so since I'm free tomorrow I'm drafted to be everyone in houses' personal alarm clock. Why must they all be women?

Shit, morning wood anyone?

I sinned, I got my sister every single liquor last night....

the poor thing didn't even make it thru ordering beverages are the diner, i brought her bread and tea to the car; thus she thanked me in vomiting on my shoes.

God bless her.:rolleyes: I watch her sleep and can't wait until Friday for her to buy me new shoes.

12190972_1194242597272101_6966819404684969517_n.jpg?oh=a751bb59fcf8002cd68f172a4316a827&oe=56D0A689

How tonight started some how we got into power bottom day (10/30/15) then we got to talking about flexibility, and well these jeans are a little restricting but I'm sure someone on the forum has some scissors .

Morning B & all, I'm awake and aching today....fun pic! I must admit you almost got photo-bombed by miss kitty's boobs! ;)

Kidding aside, your ass shots idea was a hit last night at our little Halloween soirée ...word to the wise don't try Jell-O shots with an ass shot ....not a pretty sight! o_O

Morning B & all, I'm awake and aching today....fun pic! I must admit you almost got photo-bombed by miss kitty's boobs! ;)

Kidding aside, your ass shots idea was a hit last night at our little Halloween soirée ...word to the wise don't try Jell-O shots with an ass shot ....not a pretty sight! o_O

As much as i love Miss Kittty, that is a mister kitty.

Archived