NYC Pride

Will
This topic is 7280 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yesterday morning I made reservations for a business trip to New York in late June. One of my friends wrote to say that I had chosen to arrive in time for NYC Pride. That's certainly a plus for me, as I usually avoid NYC in the summer if I can help it. (In this case, I can't.) Has the NYC Hooville chapter thought about making plans to mark the occasion?

Guest Tampa Yankee

Will,

I cannot speak for all the particpants at the first gathering but I know that the organizer of the first one, Oz, is lying on a beach in Thailand and unlikely to be in NYC at the end of the month. Speaking for Marc Anthony ( he is perfectly capable to speak for himself, but MIA at the moment.. hehe ) Marc wil not be back on the East Coast until latter July. I was planning to attend this year but that changed when Oz upped and hightailed it to Thailand. That leaves four or five others in attendance at the first gathering unaccounted for as well as many other locals that did not attend the first gathering. Maybe the lack of so much twink flavor will bring the wallflowers out of the woodwork. :7

Tampa, if it will help any, I have gathered 25 of the cutest boys in Thailand for the Pride Day. I have a video cam and we are all dressing up like NYC gay boys going to the parade. :) You remember my outfit from last year I am sure. :) We will turn on the webcam and as you march to the beat of the house music from the Roxy float, the boys and I will be doing something a bit slower and softer. Deal? :) BTW: I promise not to dress anyone up as we did boy last year! :) (fingers crossed)

Guest Tampa Yankee

ROFL.... Its a date if I'm not surrounded by those Montreal boys. NY Pride is a state of mind as your post shows. Mmmmm.... maybe I need a little Corsican and Quebecois flavor for mine. }(

Archived