Erik of Hungary

JacquesNY
This topic is 3023 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am rather new here, but experienced in massage therapists.

Recently I hired Erik of Budapest Hungary who has several reviews on the daddysreviews link. He is remarkable, and lives up to his pictures and stats. Hired him for a massage ( masseurfinder?) which he did OK. My observation is he jumped up after the finale, and started checking his mobile device before even putting on his clothes.

Now I know time is money, but really, to be treated like a piece on an assembly line, not a client.

Just my read.

I am rather new here, but experienced in massage therapists.

Recently I hired Erik of Budapest Hungary who has several reviews on the daddysreviews link. He is remarkable, and lives up to his pictures and stats. Hired him for a massage ( masseurfinder?) which he did OK. My observation is he jumped up after the finale, and started checking his mobile device before even putting on his clothes.

Now I know time is money, but really, to be treated like a piece on an assembly line, not a client.

Just my read.

I had a similar experience. Erik seemed like a very nice person. But he also

zipped off to his cell phone just as you described, in a detached manner.

I thought of this is just adolescent-like behavior (e.g., poor manners). However, your description of this

as "assembly line" is absolutely perfect.

I don't think he is aware that this "hurts" the feelings of the client.

If you don't mind being on an assembly line, Erik is OK. However, I've known

other masseurs who were far more attentive, thoughtful, and appreciative of

both compensation and whatever companionship was offered in return.

• 2 months later...

Totally agree. I'm new to the forum as well, but I have quite a bit of experience with massage and masseurs on familiar sites. I am glad people are speaking out about the "assembly line" approach. We pay too much to be hearded in and out by guys with attitudes no matter how hot or good their massages may be. Just not cool to be checking your phone during a massage or immediately after.

I had a similar experience. Erik seemed like a very nice person. But he also

zipped off to his cell phone just as you described, in a detached manner.

I thought of this is just adolescent-like behavior (e.g., poor manners). However, your description of this

as "assembly line" is absolutely perfect.

un·couth

ˌənˈko͞oTH/

adjective

1. (of a person or their appearance or behavior) lacking good manners, refinement, or grace.

I just reread the original posts. Perhaps I'm in a forgiving mood tonight, but I wonder if a little constructive criticism might put Erik on the right behavioral track? These guys aren't always the most sensitive and sophisticated people.

I know nothing about Erik, but it seems like he is a good masseur to hire, except for his "lacking good manners, refinement, or grace." It seems to me that this can be corrected easily, and it just might be worth the effort.

Erik is visiting San Francisco this week and I am scheduled to see him. Hopefully he has already learned when not to get on the cell, but if he hasn't I can assure you I will make it a point of discussion.

perhaps you could send him the link to this forum in advance to your meeting him.

Erik is visiting San Francisco this week and I am scheduled to see him. Hopefully he has already learned when not to get on the cell, but if he hasn't I can assure you I will make it a point of discussion.

Hey SF westcoaster,

Have you seen Erik yet? Has he learned his lesson and is worthwhile of the high rate?

Cody, I spent a wonderful evening with Erik. He was in all ways professional and certainly a charming companion. The only time he looked at the phone was to take a picture at dinner and then asked me if it would ok before he did it. I am already looking forward to spending more time with this fantastic person.

Archived