Teaser

marylander1940

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do I not see anything???

I'm not sure. Someone else wrote me about the same issue. However when I pull up the posting on my computer the pic can be seen. And I can see the pic when I pull up your posting asking about the pic (another words my quote of you). I am certainly not computer savvy enough to figure it out. Maybe an administrator can tell us what I am doing wrong. I am not sure if it is because of the site I downloaded it from or perhaps that I had my VPN on when I copied the pic. As I said, however, I see it when I post it.

I'm not seeing anything on any of your recent post either, Truth! Would love to see what you're posting, but ?????

Why do I not see anything???

I'm not sure. Someone else wrote me about the same issue. However when I pull up the posting on my computer the pic can be seen. And I can see the pic when I pull up your posting asking about the pic (another words my quote of you). I am certainly not computer savvy enough to figure it out. Maybe an administrator can tell us what I am doing wrong. I am not sure if it is because of the site I downloaded it from or perhaps that I had my VPN on when I copied the pic. As I said, however, I see it when I post it.