CL post – Can anyone help this guy out? You'll get it back...

MiamiLooker
This topic is 3129 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/cas/5264849867.html

does any one have a dildo i could borrow - m4m (ft Lauderdale) body : average age: 33

I am looking to borrow or be given a dildo to practice being a bottom on. I am a top but want to know what it feels like to bottom. I can send you pics and vids of me using it and you may even be able to help. Please let me know what type and size. If more than one great. So if you have one laying around that you arent using let me know. I am a 33 year old white male fireman just looking for some sexual play

I couldn't stop laughing when I read it...

Maybe he should just look for a dildo on ebay or snatch one out of a girl like this on the streets of Ft. Lauderdale

dildo.jpg?itok=6Xp4AjoE

This guy is certainly hoarding dildos... He could give one for a tax break.

http://rack.0.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDE1LzA2LzE4LzIyL0RpbGRvR2FtZW9mLmQxOGNiLmpwZw/ba617d8b/938/Dildo-Game-of-thrones.jpg

Another choice:

Wood carving classes/tools are a good choice, the Romans used to ask their shoemaker or carpenter for a new dildo, but if the poster can't afford a dildo I'm sure he can't pay for the tools and has to will to fabricate a dildo himself.

http://cdn.dick-blick.com/items/330/14/33014-1009-3ww-l.jpg

(Wiping away tears of mirth)

I had forgotten this thread, and now, I, and everyone else, need some closure.

FGS.... did this unfortunate, 33 yo fireman (has he considered one of those giant hoses, or a city fire hydrant) yearning for learning about bottoming to become a better top and extinguish his ardour, get a dildo or is he still burning????

Youth, and age, want to know!

Hey Gem. I would love to seing by and borrow them from you. Let me know thanks. Can pick up today if you are available

Dear Gem,

Please post something, anything.

At least let us know your body parts are not currently being distributed to random Ft. Lauderdale dumpsters.

Dear Gem,

Please post something, anything.

At least let us know your body parts are not currently being distributed to random Ft. Lauderdale dumpsters.

Alive and well. :cool:

No I am not spread across Ft. Lauderdale dumpsters. o_O

Wished I had a scary story to tell about my narrow brush with death but no such luck.:eek:

Gem~

NO he did not pick it up as soon as I asked for a picture or a telephone number he never responded.

I don't even live in S. FL. I just couldn't resist the opportunity of making this individuals acquaintance.

Of course I would have given him instructions on how to use it, just like I show my neighbor how to use my leaf blower when he borrows it.

Archived