411 Kookoosnaz NYC

ross06
This topic is 2501 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

His review from Rodinfan on RM is funny: reviewer has had 10+ appts, states photos are accurate, he definitely recommends, though says session was less than agreed to, and only gives 3 stars. So he has been 10+ times but only gives 3 stars?

Nice to (perhaps) know that photos are accurate! Agree - Kookoosnaz is sexy! :p

Hey Ross, I just submitted an overdue review on Kookoosnaz in Rentmen (AKA ABCD IN M4rn). He is a super nice, friendly guy. He is cute, pix are pretty darn close to reality. Only problem is that he seems to be on the down low and uncomfortable with his sexual orientation - maybe he is bi, maybe he is gay...he is certainly confused. He didn't come thru with what we had agreed to do - nothing out of the ordinary. I found a similar post under the ABCD handle on the forum, so this may be this guy's MO. I would not hire him again despite his being a nice guy. Proceed with caution.

I saw Kookoosnaz several years ago when he was ABCD. He looked exactly like his pix, very ripped body and very handsome. I do not know his exact race, but he appeared to me to be mixed-race HOTT. Great French kisser as well.

I found him shy, but he followed my lead in bed and was cooperative but not as wildly passionate as I am. He prefers aggressive men, who take the lead, but I may have been too aggressive for him.

Altogether, I am positive on this guy: honest, looks like his hot pix, and makes an effort, within whatever personal limitations he may have.

p.s. He was more than happy to share face pix. Very handsome, as I said.

• 1 year later...
I saw Kookoosnaz several years ago when he was ABCD. He looked exactly like his pix, very ripped body and very handsome. I do not know his exact race, but he appeared to me to be mixed-race HOTT. Great French kisser as well.

I found him shy, but he followed my lead in bed and was cooperative but not as wildly passionate as I am. He prefers aggressive men, who take the lead, but I may have been too aggressive for him.

Altogether, I am positive on this guy: honest, looks like his hot pix, and makes an effort, within whatever personal limitations he may have.

p.s. He was more than happy to share face pics. Very handsome, as I said.

TWO YEARS LATER: I plan to see him in Boston this Thursday. He sent me his pics and seems like a hot ticket. He asked me a number of questions about myself and what I am into without being prompt. I will report back. Just debating on for 1 or 2 hours. His rate is $350. I really do not care about the rate as long as I have a great time.

Archived