Alexander in Chicago

abc645351
This topic is 2212 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What are the names and locations of the bars and strip clubs in Chicago? I'll be there for the first time next month (Nov) and would like to know where to go during the weekend and nights. I've heard that boystown is a neighborhood to visit, but I don't know which venues to go to. There's also a known sauna or bathhouse, isn't there? Forgive me, but I'm a Chicago virgin.

• 2 years later...

Rather interesting experience with him....

A year or so ago, had a RP session with him. He was obliging and friendly, and I added his number to my list.

Then, a week or so ago, I tried contacting him via text, and he started acting all weird and paranoid, e.g. claiming I was being too "picky" by asking him to be on time, went on a rant that I was somehow "yelling" at him via text, and said he wouldn't do an outcall that night.

I politely obliged him, and informed him I wouldn't be contacting him _at all_ in the future.

Everyone has their bad days, but I don't tolerate that kind of talk and attitude from anyone, and don't feel comfortable meeting with someone who acts in a paranoid fashion.

Honestly I found him on Grindr one time with two profiles. It’s bad enough having one but two? Why? I messaged him there about his two profiles and both disappeared. Hmm, he’s just weird to me. Nothing against really ripped or muscular guys but I prefer them to look more “normal”. I like guys with muscles but not overly.

I don't know what's causing it, but he seems to be getting flakier. Had something set up with him, everything confirmed, then heard nothing at the appointment time. Three hours after, which was 1am BTW, got a text asking if I was still interested in meeting. Um, NO. Hope he's not having drug issues.

Wow! I must have caught him on a good day. It is too bad for him. He is losing clients for such poor behavior.

Honestly I found him on Grindr one time with two profiles. It’s bad enough having one but two? Why? I messaged him there about his two profiles and both disappeared. Hmm, he’s just weird to me. Nothing against really ripped or muscular guys but I prefer them to look more “normal”. I like guys with muscles but not overly.

These so called tippedboysare on steroids which screw up their mental health and this flaky thing is one of attribute! Ripped body withstedoidsfor few bucks is too risky. But these boys can go to any extent!