411 on this lovely young gent . . . Jim in LA

borgerback
This topic is 3176 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So his name's ubiquitous enough I can't find any data . . .

Rentmen:

http://rentmen.com/Jim

Thanks guys!

He's very handsome. But I always get suspicious when categories like "Orientation" and "Position" are left blank. Why would he hide those things? Maybe I'm wrong. But I wonder if guys who provide the least information have a greater chance of either being a total scam or at the very least straight.

Gman

Oh and I unlocked his pictures on Rentmen (I'm a paid member. And you know what they say about rank and its privileges. Well, it's all true!!!:p:D). They show his face. But for some reason he didn't like that. So he locked them up again. I think something fishy is going on.

Gman

Hm. Gman, he reached out to me after I 'looked' at him. I had the same experience - he unlocked his photos and then just as quickly locked them again . . . trying to avoid a google image search, perhaps? Tough to live with suspicious minds, but you guys have trained me well, here, on the forum.

His profile pic belongs to an Israeli model.
Well even if he's a fake, at least he's a fake with good taste. :D:p That model is incredibly handsome!!

Hm. Gman, he reached out to me after I 'looked' at him. I had the same experience - he unlocked his photos and then just as quickly locked them again . . . trying to avoid a google image search, perhaps? Tough to live with suspicious minds, but you guys have trained me well, here, on the forum.

Borgerback-just as an FYI-on Rentmen's mobile site, the way they have loaded the pictures I can't seem to use Chrome to perform an image search. However if I really wanted to, it would be simple enough to take a screen shot, email the picture to myself, and open the picture up on my computer where I could do an image search (From what I can tell on my iPhone, you can only do image searches on pictures in the Chrome web browser. On the computer however you can perform image searches on picture files you have downloaded to your computer. You aren't restricted to photos on the web from inside the Chrome browser. And you can use any browser that loads Google Image Search as far as I can tell. You aren't restricted to Chrome.

Gman

His profile pic belongs to an Israeli model.

I hired him two weeks ago. He is VERY nice, handsome, great body, and nicely hung. His pictures are accurate and I had a good time. He topped me, not a lot of fore play, we got down to business.

So he's an Israeli model?

Gman

So he's an Israeli model?

Gman

Given the Israeli model's Facebook page is written in Hebrew, I doubt it. Perhaps his body looks very much like the pic he is using.

PS: I have not gained access to his private pics. He once granted access to them on Adam4Adam and then he locked them back up.

This guy is a total fake and fraud!

Five or six years ago I saw this guy' profile on Rentboy. At that time, only his body pics were on the profile. I contacted him and asked if he had a face pic. He sent me the exact same pic that is on his profile now. I was pretty surprised, because the guy in the pic was a friend of mine. Yes, he is a gorgeous Israeli model named Kobi. At the time, Kobi was also a well known go-go boy at Here Lounge and MJ's in LA. So, it is not as if he was not already well known among the gay community in LA. This fact brings "Jim's" judgment into question. Moreover, I knew that those pics of Kobi were taken in 2006/2007 and were already outdated.

I contacted "Jim" and told him I knew the pic was fake. At least he admitted that he was sending out other people's pics, However, he did not seem the least bit remorseful. But, he added that the pic looked a lot like him.

Why trust this guy at all? The other pics on his profile are likely fakes. Even if they are genuine, they are at least five or six years old. At the very least he is dishonest and more than willing to deceive his clients. People like "Jim" need to be weeded out.

Archived