411 westside guys

Pstome
This topic is 3166 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Agree with LAdude424. Very much walking through the motions and also spent a lot of the hour not on my body. He said he had to walk to the kitchen to get more massage cream, but I suspect he was looking at his phone every 3-5 minutes. With me face down I couldn't be sure what he was doing. But I've had enough massages to know what's going on. If he was getting massage cream why didn't he just put it closer to the massage table.

Agree with LAdude424. Very much walking through the motions and also spent a lot of the hour not on my body. He said he had to walk to the kitchen to get more massage cream, but I suspect he was looking at his phone every 3-5 minutes. With me face down I couldn't be sure what he was doing. But I've had enough massages to know what's going on. If he was getting massage cream why didn't he just put it closer to the massage table.

I've never had a masseur leave the room to get more massage cream. Thank you for sharing your experience. I've thought about hiring these guys, but a little voice kept telling me not to.

Archived