Stock Bar last night

Tuffpie
This topic is 3060 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The hubby and I went to Stock Bar last night. We were here two years ago and had a super great time; perhaps it spoiled us, because last night was not a good night for us. What follows here is all based on what we felt and experienced; your mileage may vary, as the saying goes.

The guys were, as expected, muscled and hot. We talked with Denzel, Joshua, Gunner, David (from Hungary), Yannick and Philippe. We had private sessions with Yannick and David. We wanted to talk to Spencer but we never hooked up during the night.

With the exception of Denzel and Joshua, all of the guys were really, really aggressive with the dances; overly friendly and overly anxious to close the deal. One of the prime hotties, Alfie, literally said: I'm the hottest guy at Stock and I'm here now." It wasn't said in a cute, cocky or laughing way. The ego was a huge, huge turn off for us.

Yannick and David are physically beautiful but straight and flaccid during our private. Both respected the 3 songs we asked for and there were no surprises with the amount due at the end of the session. In both instances, though, we felt like, "They had wicked hot bodies, but, meh." A body without a personality doesn't really do it for us.

I'm sure there are guys there that are less aggressive or more savvy or experienced or whatever the quality is that makes a good stripper, but we didn't run into them, sadly.

I also had a couple of private dances with Yannick a few weeks ago. Yes he was flaccid and it was clear that he had no interest in going further but he was still good in private as well as on stage.

"Good" is the operative word. It all depends what you like or don't like.

So, we went back to Stock Bar Sunday night and had a very different experience. First, there were fewer dancers and the salesmanship was more mellow; that helped to have a good time. We had dances with Charles and Joshua. Charles is ridiculously hot, muscled, and masculine. He was willing to work outside the club but at $400CAD per hour, he doesn't kiss, suck or fuck.

Lately JP only works on weekends but even at that, it is not guaranteed he will be there on any given weekend. I was also at Stock on Sunday night and confirm that JP was not there. Had lots of fun nonetheless. Yannick is a sweetheart. Loads of personality. Just a really happy guy. He struggles with English but, all in all a really fun guy. Str8 as they come and he does have his limitations but the body is awesome.

That is most unfortunate. I have had lap dances by both Yannick and Alfie. Alfie is definitely unforgettable....lol. Yannick was good as well. It could be just a bad night, but for me I had a blast with both guys.

Those were the same two guys I played with at Stock two weeks ago, Alfie and Yannick. I agree, Alfie is one of the most desirable men I've ever met. I got to talk with him for quite some time at the bar too, he is very personable. He is planning a road trip to the US in December, and will work some of the bars around the country, including my favorite hometown bar, Tin Room in Dallas.

Yannick is a cutie with a particularily playful demeanor.

At Campus, I particularily took a liking to Dillon. A perfect sweet young face on a big bodybuilder, I was surprised how far he let me go in the private area.

• 2 weeks later...

I was fortunate enough to spend a few hours in montreal on a sunday afternoon about a month ago.

Surpisingly, the only place that was open was campus with the rest opening at 8.

The 10.00 dances no one would admit up to anymore nor was anyone willing to negotiate.

Most were more aggressive. When I refused a dance, I was told,"why not? ".

An ugly guy approached me explaining he was special. To be nice I asked if he was negotisble which he wasn't. I then refused and. He said I owed him a tip for sitting with him. I gave him one and told him stay away

I was fortunate enough to spend a few hours in montreal on a sunday afternoon about a month ago.

Surpisingly, the only place that was open was campus with the rest opening at 8.

The 10.00 dances no one would admit up to anymore nor was anyone willing to negotiate.

Most were more aggressive. When I refused a dance, I was told,"why not? ".

An ugly guy approached me explaining he was special. To be nice I asked if he was negotisble which he wasn't. I then refused and. He said I owed him a tip for sitting with him. I gave him one and told him stay away

I think dancers who come up to me unsolicited, flirt, and then request a tip when you refuse a lapdance are obnoxious and are immediately relegated to my "no way in hell" list. If I engage with the dancer beyond being polite (start a conversation, touch, etc.) then I almost always tip. However, I decide when and where I will tip not the dancer.

• 2 months later...

Went to Stock Bar last night for NYE. Truly an incredible night with amazing dancers and crowd. I had one mission... Dance with all of the guys from Maskurbate lol. Was able to dance with them all except for JP. I think he's very popular there, so I didn't even try to steal him away from the groups of guys that he was having drinks with. I realize that a majority of them are straight, and some of them are bi, but they all performed rather well during my private dances. Some got hard, some didn't, but I still had a great time. I exchanged numbers with one of them and will see him for a couple of hours this evening. One thing is for sure... French Canadian men are absolutely stunning.

I have developed a real thing for Joshua. Been watching him on line for a while now. Seems like a fun guy. Would love to get him alone. Such a big boy.

Also, I like Carl for having the most beautiful set of balls--seems like a sweetie.

Which one is Alfie?--can't find him on the site.

Archived