HAPPY BIRTHDAY JDXXX & STEVEN KESSLAR

BabyBoomer
This topic is 3155 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didn't notice this thread until today...but happy belated birthday to Steve and JD: It seemed like just yesterday we were all naked in the pool lol

I remember our fun moments hanging out by the pool at the Palm Springs Forum event at Steven's pad as we had a BLAST together. Was thrilled to have finally meet you, and hope to see more of you there next year as well. :).

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes as you are a great man as I do enjoy your post, and do say - keep posting as they are at times inspirational to hear. Afterall, you do make some valid points, and glad your addressing them as your not alone with some of your experiences.

LOVE AND HUGS,

A MasterPiece such as Kessler is ageless in its beauty and desirability.

I agree that Mr. Steven Kesslar is a true Masterpiece of ageless beauty as he's a year older, and still looks as if he's 33 years old.

Steven is a beautiful man to look at and desire on all accounts. You should have seen him the night of our birthday celebration, Rob as he looked stunningly gorgeous. I tell you, sweetie it was quite nice to have this wonderful, sexy, beautiful walk along beside me in the restaurant and at the movie theatre.

I say with pride to you, and the members of this forum - sure is a divine pleasure to be in the company of this man as he's not only a wonderful, and exciting close friend, but one who is intelligent, and fascinating to treasure for life.

A MasterPiece such as Kessler is ageless in its beauty and desirability.

Steven is a beautiful man to look at and desire on all accounts. You should have seen him the night of our birthday celebration, Rob as he looked stunningly gorgeous. I tell you, sweetie it was quite nice to have this wonderful, sexy, beautiful walk along beside me in the restaurant and at the movie theatre.

Well you gentlemen sure know how to win a girl's heart. Thank you both so much for such wonderful compliments, and for being so generous with your words. Lord knows, a girl has to work extra hard to look her best next to an elegant and handsome man like JD. But I think I held my own, and I'm glad you feel that way, JD.

Now, there is this small matter of Killian calling you during dinner. It was, after all, our birthday dinner. And he did call you, not me. How shall I say this, to put it as graciously as you would? Well, let's put it this way. The little bitch has never called me to wish me a Happy Birthday. Not that it matters.

However, may I point out the Killian is not the people we're protesting about. Perhaps you need to walk a few feet in his shoes. I think that he's handling it fairly well for one so young.

6622.exposedhh.jpg

Really, it doesn't bother me. I mean, young Killian is just a boy. Handsome, debonair, intelligent. In the sweet flowering of youth. And such perfect taste in shoes. How could I resent that?

So really, I'll just make it sweet, and simple. The bitch hasn't once allowed me to borrow anything from her wardrobe. I can see very well what the shoes look like. They are stunning. SO if the bitch let's YOU borrow them, don't even think of setting foot in my house with them on. I may be older and wiser, but my mercy and compassion only go so far, even for true gentlemen as gentle and well-mannered and kind as you and our Young Mr. James.

Well you gentlemen sure know how to win a girl's heart. Thank you both so much for such wonderful compliments, and for being so generous with your words. Lord knows, a girl has to work extra hard to look her best next to an elegant and handsome man like JD. But I think I held my own, and I'm glad you feel that way, JD.

Now, there is this small matter of Killian calling you during dinner. It was, after all, our birthday dinner. And he did call you, not me. How shall I say this, to put it as graciously as you would? Well, let's put it this way. The little bitch has never called me to wish me a Happy Birthday. Not that it matters.

Really, it doesn't bother me. I mean, young Killian is just a boy. Handsome, debonair, intelligent. In the sweet flowering of youth. And such perfect taste in shoes. How could I resent that?

So really, I'll just make it sweet, and simple. The bitch hasn't once allowed me to borrow anything from her wardrobe. I can see very well what the shoes look like. They are stunning. SO if the bitch let's YOU borrow them, don't even think of setting foot in my house with them on. I may be older and wiser, but my mercy and compassion only go so far, even for true gentlemen as gentle and well-mannered and kind as you and our Young Mr. James.

Awwww!!! Was my pleasure, baby as words can't express what a joy you are to me and others who love you.

Killian I'm sure will one way or another give his own special birthday wish to you as I hope he does eventually. Getting the call at dinner to wish us a happy birthday personally was special enough for me.

Maybe as a birthday gift he'll let you borrow something special from his collective wardrobe of designer clothes. ;).

Gotta love our boy, Killian, right. :D:D:p.

Awwww!!! Was my pleasure, baby as words can't express what a joy you are to me and others who love you.

Killian I'm sure will one way or another give his own special birthday wish to you as I hope he does eventually. Getting the call at dinner to wish us a happy birthday personally was special enough for me.

Maybe as a birthday gift he'll let you borrow something special from his collective wardrobe of designer clothes. ;).

Gotta love our boy, Killian, right. :D:D:p.

;);)

Perfect. I think I know what I want.

CC2VlUvUkAA6gaK.jpg

And just to prove I'm not greedy or self-centered, you can borrow the underwear.

I'll make do with what's underneath.

Works best for me ;). I think we both can work with of what's underneath seeing your not greedy my dear. :p

;);)

Perfect. I think I know what I want.

CC2VlUvUkAA6gaK.jpg

And just to prove I'm not greedy or self-centered, you can borrow the underwear.

I'll make do with what's underneath.

Works best for me ;). I think we both can work with of what's underneath seeing your not greedy my dear. :p

Archived