a journalist's query

RyanDean
This topic is 3174 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Greetings, gents...

A trusted, longtime friend who regularly writes features for many of the "better" newspapers and magazines is presently "looking to interview fellows who advertised on a recently quite notoriously raided website...full names (no shame!) preferred but anonymity an option, too"...

I will vouch for this guy's journalist cred as well has his being a good guy. And given his track record, this piece he writes could end up having a significant impact.

SO. If you're interested in connecting with him, shoot me a PM?

Greetings, gents...

A trusted, longtime friend who regularly writes features for many of the "better" newspapers and magazines is presently "looking to interview fellows who advertised on a recently quite notoriously raided website...full names (no shame!) preferred but anonymity an option, too"...

I will vouch for this guy's journalist cred as well has his being a good guy. And given his track record, this piece he writes could end up having a significant impact.

SO. If you're interested in connecting with him, shoot me a PM?

Cool. I hope you post a link when the story is published. Sounds interesting.

Archived