411 on Phoenix Masseur

markpaul
This topic is 2705 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

SFW if he's a Republican & married? Are you looking for therapeutic procedure or slap-tickle-tug-tug? If it's therapeutic, then this guy probably knows his stuff. If it's the latter, you probably have other options. Unless a service provider is making insulting comments about current or potential clients, his political proclivities are irrelevant.

Look you getting worked up over the republican statement.

Yes, it's COMPLETELY irrelevant to the selection at hand. I just decided to mention it because in researching the masseur, I read through hundreds of his tweets. Or what I think were his tweets, judging by how one of his face pics shows up as a face pic for a twitter account. And after all that reading, I just spontaneously reacted.

So yes, quite irrelevant. Carry on!

No, they're not the same person. Dutch's point was whether or not Jeff is a Republican is completely irrelevant whether or not someone should choose to get a massage from him. It won't or shouldn't affect the massage experience. However, the fact that Mr. Chambaz chants "Allahu Akbar" IS relevant because of the creepy implication it brings and how it affects the massage experience. Allahu Akbar is what Islamic terrorists usually shout before killing someone.

• 1 year later...

I've met him. It was a great massage, and although some of the pictures are a little dated, he's a great looking guy and has aged well. I'd say the massage was more sensual than erotic, but I'd say $100 for 60 minutes is reasonable for the experience. Message me if you would like more details.

Archived