Client Beware - Omar on Rentmen in DC

natmas02
This topic is 3196 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So unfortunately ran into some major issues with Omar - http://rentmen.com/omarsexy

He's been around DC and in the states quite often, but no reviews on here and he's mentioned very little in the forums. I booked 2 hours with him - the first hour was going well, and then he starts to pick up his phone and text. We agreed to go outside for a bit and hang out for the remaining hour - as we are walking out his building he picks up the phone and books another session with another client and then ends our session about 45 minutes early with no offer to finish up the time or giving me back the pro-rated amount.

I text him to resolve the issue, he apologizes and after some time going back and forth, offers to finish up the remaining time he owes - and then subsequently ignores my texts and phone calls when I try to follow up with him on a time.

I already submitted a review - but damn he was a huge disappointment, especially since I brought up my issue with him respectfully and tried to work it out with him.

Archived