anybody know where I can get one of these?

Tom Isern
This topic is 3171 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

thanks a lot for this, poolboy! I've been on the prowl for the spider mouth gag for years! the dental gag is an expensive waste that has absolutely no staying power—it's weak and falls out easily. most of the O-ring gags I've found have been too small for my cock to fit in. here's hoping the spider's ring will be big enough!

• 2 weeks later...
I wore a spider gag in the scene Taken and Probed with kink.com and HATED IT, just saying. I'm probably just a bad sub, but it was cutting into my mouth and as a "independent contractor" you don't get medical/dental

I've never been into gags and certainly not metal gags as pictured above. Given my background such props, spider gags, etc don't look safe to me and not only from my dental perspective. I can easily see an expensive trip to the dentist based on one of these gadgets. Heck, being gagged as such reminds me of wearing a rubber dam and having a root canal, and one has to be a real masochist to want to replicate something like that!!!! Plus, never in all my years have I ever heard someone begging to have a root canal done. Still, to each his own.

Yes, that's where I draw the line!

Always the voice of reason here.

as a rule, I'm not much into gags either. I hate anything that gets in-between my cock and the back of your throat! however...I get a LOT of requests from guys who want to be gagged. this seems like a good compromise. I have a large o-ring gag that I use occasionally, but it's often too big for the bottom's mouth. the ring itself is too thick. its one virtue is the ring is covered in rubber or latex, so it's not metal against teeth.

as a rule, I'm not much into gags either. I hate anything that gets in-between my cock and the back of your throat! however...I get a LOT of requests from guys who want to be gagged. this seems like a good compromise. I have a large o-ring gag that I use occasionally, but it's often too big for the bottom's mouth. the ring itself is too thick. its one virtue is the ring is covered in rubber or latex, so it's not metal against teeth.

Metal against teeth is not a good situation, and especially if things have the potential to get "lively". Even tongue rings have been know to cause chipped teeth. As you mention something insulated with rubber is a safer alternative.

At any rate, if playing the sub there is no way I personally would want that metal contraption placed in or around my mouth. I would be worried about the possibility of bleeding being induced in addition to the possibility of chipped teeth. Likewise as a top there's no way I would want all that metal near my tool and especially in a "lively" situation. However, looking back I have done some off the wall things, but that does not mean that I would want to revisit such situations!

Still, given my background, and even though I can see how a service provider might want to offer such a scenario to willing clients, I would proceed with extreme caution so as to keep things in the realm of safety. Of course, remember that I'm looking at things from a somewhat different perspective and as such I might seem to be overly cautious. However, when there is the potential to induce bleeding in certain situations one can never be too cautious. Just my opinion!

Here is a safer and much more sane alternative:

Dental oral lip and check retractor used for bleaching, dental photography, surgery, etc.

Available on EBay and Amazon for under ten bucks.

http://www.nature.com/bdj/journal/v198/n11/images/4812433-i1.jpg http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41DAyuD8MVL._SL500_SS115_.jpg http://vertassets.blob.core.windows.net/image/ec8aada5/ec8aada5-df0c-11d3-8c1e-009027de0829/retractors.jpg

Here's an example from Amazon, but there are tons avsilable on EBay as well:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00G286DKU/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_3/176-4524754-7909341?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_r=10PHX58WNZENBQ060SVG&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=1944687562&pf_rd_i=B008164IB

They come in a variety of styles, sizes, colors, and shapes. The key words are "dental lip and cheek retractor".

Some even have a somewhat intimidating look. Heck they are used in the dreaded dental profession! :eek:

Have Fun! :D

Well that is not exactly a safe alternative in my book though the price is right. However, as one who over the years had to deal with various sexual dental mishaps (Don't ask!) involving oral sex a safer (non metallic) alternative is the way to go! Believe me! The voice of experience here!

Archived