GM6 Wellness

LAdude424
This topic is 3222 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

How about this guy?

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/gm6wellness.shtml

He very clearly says:

IMPORTANT: Before contacting me know that my services are non-sexual and strictly professional. So if you are looking for a happy ending or something like that I am not the proper masseur for you.

Has anyone seen any variation from this? Is he good enough to be worth it without the extras? :)

There was a guy in NYC who used to advertise on massage M4M, who used even more suggestive photos, but said the same thing. He no longer advertises on there, but shortly before he stopped advertising his photos were a lot less risqué (as if someone had called him out).

I have seen some guys who make those statements as a way of "protecting" themselves, and so they can make the decision after they meet a client to decide what will happen....

RIGHT! that's why i was hoping someone might say there was some wiggle room with his statements.

RIGHT! that's why i was hoping someone might say there was some wiggle room with his statements.

Hope springs eternal! I had an extremely sexual session with a masseur a few years back, and now his ads are Therapeutic only, so I wonder sometimes if I hired him again if it will go one way or another with their 'new branding.'

Saw him while he was working in OC a few months ago. Sorry gents but he's legit only.

Exquisite in person, looks exactly like his pics. Very nice massage both times. He wore shorts and a tank.

I went twice thinking maybe he would warm up to me second go round but just another nice massage.

I agree, the add would believe one to lead there is more on offer but alas no. He is Brazilian perhaps that explains the clothing allergy.

Archived