Incall/Outcall fee - Ask me vs. N/A

Keith30309
This topic is 3213 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm trying to figure out exactly what "ask me" means on an incall vs. outcall fee (for example, on RB).

I've noticed that some guys will list a dollar figure for outcall and 'ask me' for incall.

Some list 'ask me' for both incall and outcall.

Some list 'n/a' for either incall or outcall.

I get that 'ask me' on both fees means exactly that - "Just ask me what my fee is and I'll tell you" - people have various reactions to that and it's been discussed in other threads.

But if someone lists a number for one and 'ask me' for the other then does that mean they MIGHT be willing to incall/outcall under the right circumstance? Or is it just another way of saying "No incalls (or out)".

My suspicion is that it could mean either - "No" or "Maybe".

Has anyone found there to be a consistent interpretation of this?

I'm thinking about the opposite since outcall-only seems much more prevalent than incall-only.

If someone lists $x for out and 'ask me' for incall then is it likely that they are open to the possibility of an incall? Or is it that it's simply the web site default for 'no'.

Archived