Orlando

n2guysnatl
This topic is 3219 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I will be Orlando in a couple weeks for a conference. Found a bar, SAVOY, online that advertises dancers every night of the week. Has anyone been to SAVOY? What was it like and was it worth the taxi fare to go? Not expecting it to be on the level of Swinging Richards here in ATL but wondered if SAVOY might still be fun.

http://www.savoyorlando.com/info.cfm

I too have enjoyed some very fun times at the Parliament House, but I haven't been there in several years. Is it still popular? It used to be so much fun to cruise the open doors, and invitations often ensued. I have not been to the Savoy, but would like to hear from others here about it. It looks like it could be fun too.

I too have enjoyed some very fun times at the Parliament House, but I haven't been there in several years. Is it still popular? It used to be so much fun to cruise the open doors, and invitations often ensued.

Last June (2014) I most recently visited Parliament House and had a great time. Just in the club proper, not cruising past the motel rooms. Didn't end up leaving with anybody, out of care not to miss early work meetings the next day, but the scene was rich for pickups.

I visited Parliament House shortly after coming out - a work trip that I was extending to a few personal days in Orlando, and booked the Parliament House for non-company-paid-hotel days. I stopped by one night while still on the work portion, and ended up cancelling; I told the guy at the desk "I don't think I'm ready for this". He was very understanding.

Archived