Lars in LA

braintser
This topic is 2464 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I contacted him when he was still in New York, and he didn't have any reviews nor was his ad copy very specific about his sensual massages. His description of the massage definitely wasn't a straight therapeutic one when I contacted him via email (and I'm not stating it here to be discreet). But I never scheduled because he was charging $200 for a massage, which I thought was steep. I'm a bit disgruntled to see he has both moved to LA AND lowered his prices!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Hired him a few years ago when he was in New York. Was not strictly therapeutic. Was a great massage plus sensual. Not sure it's always that way especially since his rate has been lowered but I would recommend him highly. Beautiful dancer's body. Kind of a serious guy but I really enjoyed the whole experience.

Saw him a few weeks back. Great massage space and very good massage with a lot of stretching. He was nude, but it really was more therapeutic than sensual/erotic. No HE...think he might warm up with repeat visits, but at $150 he's on the high side for no HE. He's super nice with a slim dancer's body....may repeat sometime....

• 4 months later...

I'm in my early 40s, but look younger. I guess we had some chemistry that night. It was hot, but his dick seemed like it was about 4 inches, hard. We jacked off together after he had me turn over. Just sort of happened organically.

I'm in my early 40s, but look younger. I guess we had some chemistry that night. It was hot, but his dick seemed like it was about 4 inches, hard. We jacked off together after he had me turn over. Just sort of happened organically.

Archived