Hottest massage you've had

canucknick
This topic is 2407 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Two guys I can think of. The first, the massage was obviously getting very erotic, when he leaned down and kissed me on the lips - then pulled back and said "Oh my god, I kissed you!", as if it was crossing a line. I sat up and kissed him back, and we had a great session. Only saw him two or three times before he dropped off the radar.

The other guy, he's kind of imposing looking, early 50's, shaved head, great body, and with a bit of a stony deameanor. I wasn't sure what would happen, but the massage pretty quickly went into intense prostate massage, and he made me come in about 10 minutes. He got a towel, cleaned me off, continued with the massage, and wouldn't stop until he made me come again. I still see him every once in a while. But don't think I've ever seen him smile.

Poolboy, please check your PM. Thanks.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had a few sessions that ended with me getting fucked on the table at masseur's places, but the hottest involved a local legit spa.

I'd been seeing the same masseur for awhile and things progressed to where I was always undraped and he was playful in his work. One session I felt his bulge on my arm and reached over to stroke him. He dropped his pants and I sucked him off. That continued in subsequent sessions with him dropping his pants nearly as soon as I got on the table, and I would play with him and we'd both blow a load by the end of the session. During a subsequent session, while I was sucking him, he started playing with my ass, then spun me on the table and raised my legs. He slid in and fucked me until he loaded me up. I, of course, blew a load too. That play happened for a few more sessions until he moved to a different spa.

In looking for a replacement regular at this location, I tried a new guy. On our second session I requested no draping and he hesitated. I told him I'd had other sessions with no draping and there was no worry about me reporting him. He was persuaded and we continued with no covering for me. As with the other guy, I soon felt a bulge and reached for it. This led to him fucking me on the table. Such a quick progression! He fucked me another time at the spa, and once on an in-call at my place.

Archived