Breakfast in bed??

Okliehomo
This topic is 1184 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

LOL....

Curious though, did they work for you?

Well lately my IE has not played any tumblr videos at all...I need to check the "add-ons" setup, but never want to take the time, so I just open my Chrome and the tumblr vids work fine! (The first link leads to a hot rimming scene and the second one leads to the same guys, one being fucked quite energetically!)

TruHart1 :cool:

It froze up on me too. The Geek Squad at Best Buy says there is malware that interferes with certain websites or downloads, especially if there are "naughty" images involved. I am going to upgrade to IE 10 and see if that helps, but if now, I guess I will end up with Chrome, which I really don't like either.

It froze up on me too. The Geek Squad at Best Buy says there is malware that interferes with certain websites or downloads, especially if there are "naughty" images involved. I am going to upgrade to IE 10 and see if that helps, but if now, I guess I will end up with Chrome, which I really don't like either.

Interesting DD...I was just at the Geek Squad having drivers reinstalled. I started having problems with Firefox, and I was told that firefox was bought out, and they are not really maintaining it anymore, which accounted for it's instability. Their advice was do not upgrade to windows 10, not worth the nightmare. They recommended to use chrome, which owns Firefox now. All news to me, I'm not really plugged in to the tech loop, others might have better info, but the Geek Squad as always done an excellent job for me with regard to repairs.

OK...sorry Okliehomo for the hyjack, back to the nekked boys. :D

When on my iPad (or iPhone) which is 90% of the time, I can only do certain things using Chrome. Things that Apple's own Safari browser just can't do it all. A trick I learned from Apple by the way in order to bypass Safari. However, I was told not to say that as the reps are not supposed to admit that any Apple products have shortcomings. :eek:

But I guess that I just did! :) Pass on the word...

Now back to the really good stuff...... :D

Interesting DD...I was just at the Geek Squad having drivers reinstalled. I started having problems with Firefox, and I was told that firefox was bought out, and they are not really maintaining it anymore, which accounted for it's instability. Their advice was do not upgrade to windows 10, not worth the nightmare. They recommended to use chrome, which owns Firefox now. All news to me, I'm not really plugged in to the tech loop, others might have better info, but the Geek Squad as always done an excellent job for me with regard to repairs...

Hey BVB. Dan said he was going to upgrade to Internet Explorer 10 and YOU said the Geek Squad advised you to NOT upgrade to Windows 10, which is the newest upgrade to Windows still in beta testing last I read. Just wanted to make it clear that IE 10 (an internet browser) and Windows 10 (an operating system) are two completely different entities!

To quote BVB:

Hey BVB. Dan said he was going to upgrade to Internet Explorer 10 and YOU said the Geek Squad advised you to NOT upgrade to Windows 10, which is the newest upgrade to Windows still in beta testing last I read. Just wanted to make it clear that IE 10 (an internet browser) and Windows 10 (an operating system) are two completely different entities!

To quote BVB:

Correct... I miss spoke. The information that the Geek Squad gave me was to absolutely avoid Windows 10 at all cost. IE 10 is a different entity. Hope this clarifies...

Edited by bigvalboy

And what I plan to be doing a lot of this weekend.....

May we ask with whom-or going by your usual modus operandi should that be 'whomS'?:p:D

I'm sure I've mentioned my feelings on rimming before at least as a rimmer. I don't mind occasionally being the rimmee. And I believe I'm backed up by the immortal Bard in this. As didn't he write as a warning for the ages?

Neither a borrower nor a rimmer be.

And this is what came next.....

http://insideishot.tumblr.com/post/121388943479

However this part I liked except that he was bare. Plus being underendowed I can't go back and forth as much. My strokes are shorter.

The top was cute. I wonder what the bottom looked like.

When on my iPad (or iPhone) which is 90% of the time, I can only do certain things using Chrome. Things that Apple's own Safari browser just can't do it all. A trick I learned from Apple by the way in order to bypass Safari. However, I was told not to say that as the reps are not supposed to admit that any Apple products have shortcomings. :eek:

But I guess that I just did! :) Pass on the word...

Now back to the really good stuff...... :D

I'm using Safari on my iPhone to watch this, and I had no problems at all.

Gman

I'm using Safari on my iPhone to watch this, and I had no problems at all.

Gman

To clarify:

I never said that I could not view the video on Safari on my phone, but rather Chrome was suggested (in a "hush hush" fashion) as an alternative for those times when Safari refused to do certain operations. Indeed at that point in the discussion Chrome had been suggested as an alternatives to other browsers such as IE and Firefox and I was just confirming my experiences as they applied to Safari on my iPhone and iPad.

Thanks for the comments, Truhart1 and BVB... I meant to say IE 10 and NOT Windows 10... having a bad week, and I think I got another virus or malware on my computer. It turns out that my WiFi is not very secure, so going to make some changes soon. Thanks for the comments...

Interesting DD...I was just at the Geek Squad having drivers reinstalled. I started having problems with Firefox, and I was told that firefox was bought out, and they are not really maintaining it anymore, which accounted for it's instability. Their advice was do not upgrade to windows 10, not worth the nightmare. They recommended to use chrome, which owns Firefox now. All news to me, I'm not really plugged in to the tech loop, others might have better info, but the Geek Squad as always done an excellent job for me with regard to repairs.

I'm not saying that every tech who works for Geek Squad/Best Buy is incompetent, but at best I'd take their proclamations with a grain of salt. Just of some the inaccuracies they recently told you:

1. Firefox is, in fact, still being maintained/updated. I use Firefox more than any other browser and it had an update within the past week or so.

2. "Chrome" doesn't own Firefox. Google developed and owns Chrome. Firefox was developed by the Mozilla Corporation. Mozilla had a contract with Google that got extended several times, making Google Firefox's default search engine and, in exchange, kicking back revenue to Mozilla from searches performed in Firefox. That contract ended late last year, however, so I assume Google's financial contribution to Mozilla has decreased while Yahoo's has increased (Yahoo is now the default search engine).

3. As to whether it's worth upgrading to Windows 10, their advice is probably sound for non-techies. If your computer is currently working to your satisfaction, why bother with doing an upgrade that might force you to relearn some things or, worse, might make some things not work properly, requiring you to troubleshoot new problems? For those with decent enough computer skills, though, upgrading from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 isn't a bad idea -- particularly since the upgrade is free.

I'm not saying that every tech who works for Geek Squad/Best Buy is incompetent, but at best I'd take their proclamations with a grain of salt. Just of some the inaccuracies they recently told you:

1. Firefox is, in fact, still being maintained/updated. I use Firefox more than any other browser and it had an update within the past week or so.

2. "Chrome" doesn't own Firefox. Google developed and owns Chrome. Firefox was developed by the Mozilla Corporation. Mozilla had a contract with Google that got extended several times, making Google Firefox's default search engine and, in exchange, kicking back revenue to Mozilla from searches performed in Firefox. That contract ended late last year, however, so I assume Google's financial contribution to Mozilla has decreased while Yahoo's has increased (Yahoo is now the default search engine).

3. As to whether it's worth upgrading to Windows 10, their advice is probably sound for non-techies. If your computer is currently working to your satisfaction, why bother with doing an upgrade that might force you to relearn some things or, worse, might make some things not work properly, requiring you to troubleshoot new problems? For those with decent enough computer skills, though, upgrading from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 isn't a bad idea -- particularly since the upgrade is free.

Interesting Maninsoma. So have them do the repair, and ignore the advice. I can do that. They have always done me right in the repair department, often trouble shooting problems and solving them on the spot without any fees being required.

Edited by bigvalboy

Starting a somewhat off-top rant, I would like to respond to:

Firefox was developed by the Mozilla Corporation.

This is not quite accurate and misleading. In the interest of full disclosure, I recently (ostensibly) retired from

a large public university on the west coast, and have contributed to open-source software, and believe in it as

much as any religion :)

Firefox is an open source project of the non-profit Mozilla *Foundation*. There are some legal and fund raising issues

that make it helpful for the non-profit Mozilla *Foundation* to have a for-profit corporation as a subsidiary.

Almost all of Firefox was written by volunteer, un-paid labor. Use of the video player is contributed by Cisco

(written by them, and the patent licensing fees for Firefox's use are paid for by Cisco).

Wikipaedia has a nice articles on The Mozilla Foundation, The Mozilla Corporation, and the original Mozilla project.

In the interest of fairness, Wikipaedia states that much of the source code has for Chrome has been released as

publically available, but a fair chunk of it was written by paid employees of Google.

(Some of my best friends work for Google; I have no axe to grind with them. The Executive Chairman attended the public university for which I used to work, and I knew him when he was a graduate student).

I just viewed both with ease using Safari on my Imac! Hot! ...got my nips hard and desiring, ...had my mouth watering in the first one. In the second one, if the man had been "sheathed," I'd wanted to have received that big, cut cock of his with his hitting "my G"--something which hasn't been done in a few years!!!!

• 5 years later...