Eastern Boys....Wild! Unreal! Unbelievable?

This topic is 3227 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...

I rented this from Netflix, and watched it last night. Much less than meets the eye. I can see where the opening and ending might be disturbing, but there's a long, dry stretch in between. Held my interest, but I wouldn't recommend that you devote two hours of your time to this.

I rented this from Netflix, and watched it last night. Much less than meets the eye. I can see where the opening and ending might be disturbing, but there's a long, dry stretch in between. Held my interest, but I wouldn't recommend that you devote two hours of your time to this.

I also found the middle somewhat tedious....but had to see how it progressed....The European Gay movies are so superior to the mindless tripe American films churn out....Netflix has a good selection....just watched The Falls last night....2 Mormon boys in Oregon....mostly dialog that was stilted....kept wanting to turn it off..but also wanted something to happen....

• 2 weeks later...
I also found the middle somewhat tedious....but had to see how it progressed....The European Gay movies are so superior to the mindless tripe American films churn out....Netflix has a good selection....just watched The Falls last night....2 Mormon boys in Oregon....mostly dialog that was stilted....kept wanting to turn it off..but also wanted something to happen....

I agree with you Thick. The European and Central/S. American gay films are far superior to US gay films. Check out Quatro Lunas (Mexico). It was excellent!

I agree with you Thick. The European and Central/S. American gay films are far superior to US gay films. Check out Quatro Lunas (Mexico). It was excellent!

We saw Quatro Lunas last year.....If you haven't watched "Queens" Reinas....try it....I speak Spanish...the subtitles are accurate...very funny....A story of Latino mothers and their gay sons....alegre y divertido!..http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0434304/

We saw Quatro Lunas last year.....If you haven't watched "Queens" Reinas....try it....I speak Spanish...the subtitles are accurate...very funny....A story of Latino mothers and their gay sons....alegre y divertido!..http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0434304/

Thanks Thick; Added to my queue. Other Spanish language films I recommend are Undertow (Peru) and Hawaii (Argentina). I'm leaning Spanish (albeit slowly) and watching these films along with other Spanish language stuff has really helped me.

Archived