Real Estate: Coming Up Roses

stevenkesslar
This topic is 3253 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Grapes dahling...as in sour grapes. Jeeezus, if you have to explain the joke....

Come on, BVB.

You know I can't help it.

I'm just a ............ (wait for it, you know it's coming) .......... dumb whore ............. (is there more)................ not to mention...............(could it be?) ............(yes)..............a total asshole.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4NHuOuDEmUEUW933rgL926oHOZpyiILWyIAyTd-LAf3Zo85AFtQ

And you and the rest of LA, alas, will be deep in the ocean.

Who's sorry now? Just hope Dane is more forgiving than me, sweetie. ;)

I know Dane will toss me the life preserver, reel me in, and then we'll both pop over to Chez Kesslar on the Beach, Margaritas in hand, and we'll soak in the hot tub.

I know Dane will toss me the life preserver, reel me in, and then we'll both pop over to Chez Kesslar on the Beach, Margaritas in hand, and we'll soak in the hot tub.

+1. I don't know about the Margaritas for me, but would love to join the party. LOL. Who's up for skinny dipping in the hot tub? :p

Don't worry BVB. I've completely given up hope in your schizophrenic behavior. You are now supposed to be Greece, and I'm to count on you for financial help? You're even more fucked then I'll be if the San Andreas fault opens as wide as your lying ass.

(Note: I did NOT call you an asshole).

Hmmm. . is this remark an example of the celebrated Kesslar personal charm? Thankfully, I cancelled on the "wear and tear" issues with the man. . .

Archived