What to do multiple responses following delay

bobchitown
This topic is 3251 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Lately I've been finding that my guys appreciate those little courtesies even for shorter appointments.

My last hire needed some time when he first arrived to count his fee. Then he had to check emails and one took quite a while to download. It must have been funny because he laughed so hard that he had to go into the bathroom before he peed himself. He took care of a few other calls while he was in there, and made sure he paid some bills that were due by close-of-business that day. When he came out, I helped him buff his shoes for a date he had that evening and by then our hour was almost up.

He did stay a few minutes over though, while he finished the beer and sandwich he asked for, and he didn't charge me anything for the extra time. .http://www.boytoy.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

LOL!! well, clearly you should have done a two hour session. I'm sure the speed at which he ate the sandwich gave him an upset stomach. Next time, you can plan ahead and do a proper 3 or 4 course meal so he has time to digest. ;)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lately I've been finding that my guys appreciate those little courtesies even for shorter appointments.

My last hire needed some time when he first arrived to count his fee. Then he had to check emails and one took quite a while to download. It must have been funny because he laughed so hard that he had to go into the bathroom before he peed himself. He took care of a few other calls while he was in there, and made sure he paid some bills that were due by close-of-business that day. When he came out, I helped him buff his shoes for a date he had that evening and by then our hour was almost up.

He did stay a few minutes over though, while he finished the beer and sandwich he asked for, and he didn't charge me anything for the extra time. .http://www.boytoy.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

TELL ME this is sarcasm. I'm bad at finding it myself these days. As ZhenXBear said: Next time, a proper 3 or 4 course meal.

My last ridiculous meal was at L'Espalier, in Boston. Twelve courses, with matched wines. It was WONDERFUL.

HE should have paid YOU for giving him space / internet access / a bathroom, and for shining his shoes, before you THREW HIM OUT!

Archived