If you love to suck what is your ideal dick?

imagooddog
This topic is 3211 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I like a dick that's big and fat.

I like a dick that's round.

I like a dick that's curved and pink

And one that's straight and brown.

I like a dick that swings in shorts

And strains against the seams.

I like a dick that fills my thoughts

And shows up in my dreams.

I like a dick that stands upright

And one that hangs down low.

I like a dick that's big when soft

And still knows how to grow.

I like a dick that's full of cum

And juicy as a peach.

The only dick I do not like

. . . . Is one that's out of reach. . http://www.boytoy.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

5752e0f82d6a07640ea0c0e4a6021177.600x.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like them quite hefty. The ones that were the most fun for me in my hiring history have been: Thor Maelstrom (from Juan and Thor fame) - it is huge and has this amazing downward curve that is just made for going down a throat, and Thom Barron - only met him once but he has such a gorgeous piece, really hard and straight.

I like a dick that's big and fat.

I like a dick that's round.

I like a dick that's curved and pink

And one that's straight and brown.

I like a dick that swings in shorts

And strains against the seams.

I like a dick that fills my thoughts

And shows up in my dreams.

I like a dick that stands upright

And one that hangs down low.

I like a dick that's big when soft

And still knows how to grow.

I like a dick that's full of cum

And juicy as a peach.

The only dick I do not like

. . . . Is one that's out of reach. . http://www.boytoy.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

5752e0f82d6a07640ea0c0e4a6021177.600x.jpg

Ah Lookin........a man after my own heart.......or at least after someone's wang........

Thanks for the poem! :)

T

• 1 month later...

Thanks PK~

Well... You know I'm a man of few words, (when my mouth is full)~

(Momma told me never to talk with my mouth full)~

...but I've always wanted to tell you what an awesome bone you've got~

Slides down nice and easy... Makes my mouth water and my eyes tear just a little while I... Well... You know~

I'll be yer flashlight anytime~

Tyger

tygerkink@yahoo.com

I've met very few guys that I haven't enjoyed sucking, whether it's big or small or whatever. I just generally love the idea of getting my mouth and tongue all over a guy, including his cock.

But - I'd say somewhere in the "average" range (5-7-ish) is best in terms of managing the length. I think thick ones are really hot looking, but again, TOO thick and my jaw isn't too happy. However, if I'm with a guy who's hung and impressively thick, and he's up for letting me explore and learn, that can be fun. (I actually love the idea of a guy coaching me into some deepthroat fun - as long as he's patient and makes me feel like I'm doing good with it, etc. I've learned that some guys really do enjoy the sensation of a gag reflex acting up - and as long as they can reassure me that it's ok, I'm game. What I hate, obviously, is my gagging and sputtering signaling that I can't give a good blowjob lol.)

Uncut - really hot. Especially if a guy lets me play with that foreskin along with sucking it, and trying out things like trying to run my tongue inside the skin (between the skin and head). It's also interesting to see whether the guy enjoys getting sucked with the head exposed or if it's better with the skin over it.

I used to meet with a guy who loved to face fuck - me on my knees and him standing, doing really fast hard thrusts. I was glad that he had an average-sized cock - I don't think I could have survived that with a bigger one lol. Though I did also once meet a guy with a good 8 inches or so that wanted to fuck my mouth - I was hesitant but he got me horny enough to go for it. And he was caring and gentle and fun, so it made it extra hot. I remember at one point he thrust it in all the way and I gagged, and I remember him saying "THAT's what I like to hear" lol. Had he not been as playful and sexy about it all, it would have been terrible. But he made it fun. Not that I would do it too often that way, though.

A little bit of a curve is very hot. It feels fun inside my mouth - and also, odd as this might be, I always get this funny image that is sexy to me. You know how a hot dog or sausage might curve up a little more when it's cooked? Somehow that translates, for me, to the look of a curved hard cock - ready to eat and to burst with that stuff inside, lol.

And yes, I have to admit, any cock that really can SHOOT a fucking load - I'm there. ;-) (Also, any guy that precums enough that I can really sense it as I'm sucking him.)

Guest Starbuck

I like cocks. If I have one in my mouth, I probably won't be thinking about how I wish it was different. I'll just be glad it's there.

That said, I've always found a thick cock with a big head especially exciting and, in that regard. one of my all-time favorites belongs to Nate Bruno. He had my mouth on his cock only minutes after we met. I wrote about that in his last review and what I said then is still true:

I have never liked giving a blowjob more than I liked giving that one.

I like a dick that smells good, that I know is safe, that lets me play with it for a long time and lets me do whatever I want with it, that is attached to a guy who is clearly impassioned by my mouth and tongue, and a dick that wants more the next morning.

Archived