does any stripper do massages?

hanginginne
This topic is 3254 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There was a Gold Coast (Detroit) dancer trained professionally in massages who did strictly professional massages.

And another dancer who offered to meet up for a massage which probably would have been less professional, and I'm kicking myself for not taking him up on it when offered, since shortly after that he cut back on how far he'd go in private dances, then retired completely.

• 3 weeks later...

I keep visiting the NYC stripper/lap dance bars. I am one of the few nut cases who actually enjoy giving massages to hot bods instead of lying face down 90% of the time while getting one. Almost all the strippers i chatted up with were willing to let me do that and some even offered to give me a massage, or get a shoulder rub from me, right there in the club. I hooked up with 4 guys outside the club just for massage ( no other hanky panky) and was pleasantly surprised that their rate turned out to be lesser than the two massage sites. My problem is that i cannot host, so if you can do that your chances are much better. Do not hesitate to ask. They are used to all sorts of requests.

I would venture that nearly all strippers in any NYC bar would be willing to give/get a massage in a private session, if that's really all you want. Getting the stripper to go beyond that may be an issue, but just a basic massage is easily done. Also, I'm with Diehard, in that I would prefer to be the one giving the massage.

Archived