In Anticipation of Folsom Street East...with a certain friend

doitb4ugo
This topic is 3267 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Very very Nice WG...I loved the Lucas Entertainment guy. ;) You just have to love those little muscle boys, and the rest of the event and crowd looked great also. Seems like a good time was had by all. One of these days I'll have to hit the NY Bondage Club. Most likely it will be a little over the top for my taste, but it would be fun to watch all of the action.

So glad that the Rain Gods cooperated, and that you survived the weekend. Hopefully sooner rather than later, we can break bread together at the SCP, and I can hear about all of the stories first hand. Great pics and a great report. ;)

Speaking from someone that started way late in life with everything. I found myself being dragged to the NYC Bondage Club with two close friends. Indeed, it is great fun to watch. But, all of a sudden I was drawn into some participation by my friends activities.

Again, I had the fun opportunity of being with fun guys that knew what they were doing! Well a little bit! WG2

Well I can just see WG2 as the guy on his knees in such a scenario... I wonder who will play the other two guys?

tumblr_nikucyeW6t1s8y45uo1_540.jpg

How bout it WG2?

Well I can just see WG2 as the guy on his knees in such a scenario... I wonder who will play the other two guys?!

tumblr_nikucyeW6t1s8y45uo1_540.jpg

How bout it WG2?

Well, I still don't own a piece of leather. Closets full of LL Bean. Maybe I can get my sewing machine out and create! And, as far as the other two guys. I hear that NYC has a plethora of guys that would be happy to enhance my education!!! Suggestions? I would have to have someone with a wide range of experience. I have these ultra sensitive nippers...WG2.

Well, I still don't own a piece of leather. Closets full of LL Bean. Maybe I can get my sewing machine out and create! And, as far as the other two guys. I hear that NYC has a plethora of guys that would be happy to enhance my education!!! Suggestions? I would have to have someone with a wide range of experience. I have these ultra sensitive nippers...WG2.

What about flying in your favorite? I've been told he has been there a time or two or three....or if that is not an option, I would contact WG.

What about flying in your favorite? I've been told he has been there a time or two or three....or if that is not an option, I would contact WG.
I think I may do just that. This time I think we will fly together. Maybe we can become part of the "Mile High Club!!!" I think WG is already booked. With us!

Archived