Adam Force review today

bobchitown
This topic is 1814 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 9 months later...

Doing a Google search on his email addy revealed links to his YouTube Channel, but nothing on Xtube. I noticed he has not posted new content in a while, so it is not unlikely that he has taken down his XTube channel. Alternatively, you could shoot him an email, compliment him on his reviews, and ask if he could share his XTube name with you.

Doing a Google search on his email addy revealed links to his YouTube Channel, but nothing on Xtube. I noticed he has not posted new content in a while, so it is not unlikely that he has taken down his XTube channel. Alternatively, you could shoot him an email, compliment him on his reviews, and ask if he could share his XTube name with you.

Actually, you helped, thanks. Googling his email addy revealed his screen name on YouTube, and googling that with "Xtube" revealed his profile name there, which if correct, is "The_X_File"

Actually, you helped, thanks. Googling his email addy revealed his screen name on YouTube, and googling that with "Xtube" revealed his profile name there, which if correct, is "The_X_File"

I'm not sure why I didn't think to Google his YouTube screen name followed by Xtube. I've JO'd to "The_X_File's" vids for a few years. Definitely him.

Glad I could help.

• 1 year later...

He won't share his videos at all. I'm lucky enough to have met him and he's a great guy, but can come across as a little icy if you're sensitive to that kind of attitude. In fact his nipples are his control buttons! And also, the videos really don't do justice - he is far, far musclier and bigger in real life.

Edited by Youngmilkman

• 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...