Kerry Slate

RSully94
This topic is 2737 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been waiting on someone to review him. I've been tempted for a while now by his RB ad. His taking the time to join and post has sealed the deal. He'll be my next "non-regular" pick. I sent him an email to see if he's open to what I'm into!

Welcome to the forum, Kerry! Thank you so much for your service to our country. And yes, today we honor those who have bravely paid the ultimate sacrifice for this great nation.

I live in L.A. and would love to meet with you. I also love the tats. If it wasn't because I'll be out of town on business starting tomorrow, I'd try to schedule something with you for this week. But you'll be hearing from me soon! ;)

Welcome to the forum, Kerry! Thank you so much for your service to our country. And yes, today we honor those who have bravely paid the ultimate sacrifice for this great nation.

I live in L.A. and would love to meet with you. I also love the tats. If it wasn't because I'll be out of town on business starting tomorrow, I'd try to schedule something with you for this week. But you'll be hearing from me soon! ;)

Looks like Kerry will be getting his first review quite soon.

~Boomer ~

I appreciate you thanking me for my service and really is no problem was just trying to do my part for the country. As we all tend to get wrapped up in our every day lives and get stressed out or mad when another driver cuts you off then you remember what other people go through in other countries then it doesn't seem to irritate you anymore. I'll be looking forward to your email. Take care have a safe trip.

I've met with Kerry twice. Lovely guy. Highly recommend him. Beautiful. Sexy. Generous. Wish he were here with me right now.

Be kind to him, please.

Blades

Blades thank you for your kind words im glad you enjoyed our time together

Kerry, do you have a phone #? There isn't one in your ad and the only way to contact you seems to be via email to your Yahoo account.

I do however I prefer to respond by email for the first couple of times. Just my personal preference.

I've met with Kerry twice. Lovely guy. Highly recommend him. Beautiful. Sexy. Generous. Wish he were here with me right now.

Be kind to him, please.

Blades

Hey Blade, you went back for more & you didn't write a review of either encounter?:(

~ Boomer ~

Be kind to him, please.

Blades

According to Blades profile on this forum, he has been a member of this forum since 2002 and has over 300 messages. If Blades giving a "Thumbs Up" with that strong of an endorsement, none of us should be worried bout hiring Kerry Slate.

According to Blades profile on this forum, he has been a member of this forum since 2002 and has over 300 messages. If Blades giving a "Thumbs Up" with that strong of an endorsement, none of us should be worried bout hiring Kerry Slate.

Ok. The race is on. Let's see which one of you contenders can get to Kerry first & give him his first written review.

~ Boomer ~

PS. I don't doubt the recommendation of Blade, I'm just surprised he didn't do a review. :)

• 2 weeks later...
It's odd cuz there probably a number of guys who have utilized the services of both Kerry Slate and James King, but each only have one review. I wonder why that is?

Well to be fair Kerry only started advertising fairly recently. Give it time I'm sure his reviews will grow. James has been advertising much longer, so I'm not sure why he hasn't gotten more reviews.

• 4 months later...

I've met Kerry. My experience was much better than I expected, and I expected a lot, after reading the reviews and talking with him in email and on the phone. So long as you don't mind a masculine, muscular man who has a good sense of humor and knows how to make a guy feel great he's fine (grin). He's handsome, a little cocky (in a way I like) and can be either very relaxed or very high energy and passionate. Just be careful, addictions to this kind of product have been known to cause even a great man's downfall.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived