Taboo - Montreal

This topic is 2096 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Dances are now $15 Canadian instead of $10 at Taboo.

The place was a ghost town on Thursday with only 4 or 5 dancers; however, I spent 13 dances with a very interactive dancer named "Liam"...who is also on the Squirtz website. He's a real player in every sense of the word.

The weather was fantastic for my 3-day weekend, although it was very humid.

I didn't like Lux (formerly L'Adonis) because the moment you step inside the place you will get mobbed and swarmed by very aggressive dancers and bartenders putting their arms around you and hitting you up for dances and drinks. I left immediately.

As the saying goes.....all it takes is one dancer (or street twink at Unity) to make your trip memorable.

I didn't go to Campus or Stock, as I'm not into older muscle men or jocks.

If you buy a 3-day pass for the airport shuttle-bus, it only costs $15 USD, and that includes roundtrip shuttle service to-and-from the airport to downtown Montreal (both ways within 3-days), plus unlimited metro/subway AND unlimited buses.....which are fantastic after the subway closes shortly after 1am.

The 3-day pass can be deceiving as it's not a 72-hour pass. If you purchase the 3-day pass Thursday afternoon at 4pm, it will only be valid that Thursday, Friday, and Saturday until 11:59pm. A lot of people are under the impression it would be valid until Sunday at 4pm.

And for every $100 USD you get about $122 CAD.

Anyways, I only live 30 minutes away from Detroit's Gold Coast. Time to pay them another visit soon.

Edited by twinkboylover28

Dances are now $15 Canadian instead of $10 at Taboo. I spent 13 dances with a very interactive dancer named "Liam"...

I don't intend this a criticism or judgement, but for the cost of 13 dances, it seems like you probably could have taken him back to your hotel for a more private experience. Was this one of those situations where things just got out of hand, or were the 13 dances spread over an extended period of time?

In any case, I'm glad that you had a good time!

You're exactly right. I had been up for 24 hours after travelling all day and was simply exhausted and not making good decisions. The club was totally empty on Thursday night with literally no customers and only 4 or 5 dancers (the perfect time to make a deal with a dancer!!!).

As I approached Taboo, I saw a dancer was taking a cigarette break outside, at which point we chatted outside for 15 minutes and I offered to take him to my hotel. He was very interested until Gerry the owner must have seen us on camera and came storming out and ordered the dancer back into the club.

I should have left at this point; however, stupidly I followed him back into the club and the rest is history.

This was my 12th visit to Montreal since I began going way back on May 5, 2005. I should have known better. I basically ended up giving the dancer $207 for sitting in the back room for 30 minutes with Gerry the owner monitoring us every couple of minutes. There are no curtains at Taboo and therefor no privacy whatsoever.

I also purchased a $10 alcoholic beverage for the dancer (as I don't drink), and offered him my business card. The dancers response to me was "do you think I'm that easy?" and then he refused to take my business card. Granted this was before we did the lap dances.

I didn't offer him my business card after the lap dances.

Edited by twinkboylover28

Thanks for the update... still pondering a trip up myself. How was Taboo the rest of the weekend? I rarely do private dances there because they're not actually private. That was always the one big plus with Lux. Their private rooms upstairs offer plenty of seclusion. But yeah I remember the place was really unorganized in terms of how things were run.

• 3 years later...
You're exactly right. I had been up for 24 hours after travelling all day and was simply exhausted and not making good decisions. The club was totally empty on Thursday night with literally no customers and only 4 or 5 dancers (the perfect time to make a deal with a dancer!!!).

As I approached Taboo, I saw a dancer was taking a cigarette break outside, at which point we chatted outside for 15 minutes and I offered to take him to my hotel. He was very interested until Gerry the owner must have seen us on camera and came storming out and ordered the dancer back into the club.

I should have left at this point; however, stupidly I followed him back into the club and the rest is history.

This was my 12th visit to Montreal since I began going way back on May 5, 2005. I should have known better. I basically ended up giving the dancer $207 for sitting in the back room for 30 minutes with Gerry the owner monitoring us every couple of minutes. There are no curtains at Taboo and therefor no privacy whatsoever.

I also purchased a $10 alcoholic beverage for the dancer (as I don't drink), and offered him my business card. The dancers response to me was "do you think I'm that easy?" and then he refused to take my business card. Granted this was before we did the lap dances.

I didn't offer him my business card after the lap dances.

I suppose ethical standards and morals prevented him from taking your card,or lubed up hands?