Support the Sex Workers Outreach Project - Los Angeles

adannyboy
This topic is 3268 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not at the moment. Our indiegogo campaign is done. As soon as I get the funds (it takes a while) and open a proper bank account for our nonprofit, I'll be able to set up a paypal/funding method for direct contributions.

Also, I got word that we were approved for our table by the LA Pride board! We'll be in the "Erotic City" area where there will be LOTS of sexy things going on. I hear there's a clothes check, a pup pen and maybe a spanking booth! I'm thinking of having SWOP do go go dancers, male and female. If anyone is willing to donate some time and shake your butt for HOOK/SWOP you may be able to keep any tips you make.

Also, if you'd be interested in helping talk to people about being a part of HOOK, hit me up.

Thanks everyone!

D

Not at the moment. Our indiegogo campaign is done. As soon as I get the funds (it takes a while) and open a proper bank account for our nonprofit, I'll be able to set up a paypal/funding method for direct contributions.

Also, I got word that we were approved for our table by the LA Pride board!

Also, if you'd be interested in helping talk to people about being a part of HOOK, hit me up.

Thanks everyone!

D

Danny:

Congratulations on getting the table approved. :)

Definitely let us know how it goes at Pride and once you get an ongoing budget and funding mechanism set up.

I don't think I'll make it this year, but just in case what day(s) is the table actually open? Pride is the 12th through 14th of June, right?

Archived