The OLD 20 Club NYC?

johnfran
This topic is 3321 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I haven't heard any rumors about the 20 Club but last Sunday I attended a new male event at Headquarters (a gentleman's club during the week) located near the Javitz Convention Center. It was hosted by Tim from Adonis. The inside of this club reminded me of a mini 20C except cleaner and newer. Not sure if this event will continue but I sure hope it does. I had a great time.

Hi Cooper. What time were you at Headquarters? I got there about 7:30. It was very slow with only a handful of dancers and only a few more patrons. A handful more dancers did eventually arrive and I had a couple of nice dances with Roland before leaving just after 9. The dancer Max looked nice but did not seem interested in having a dance with anyone (he was on his phone most ot the time that I was there and seemed to be avoiding patrons and lap dancing). Did things pick up after 9? I left and went to Fairytale but it was even worse there with only one dancer and maybe 10 patrons. The entry fee was waived until when and if more dancers would arrive. I seem to see 2 more dancers arrive before I left about 9:45. Just interested to know if Headquarters got livelier. I know there was a group there celebrating someone's birthday but they were not getting a lot of lap dances during the time that I was there. Thanks.

Archived