Summertime NYC hotel

Mac64
This topic is 3274 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Will be in NYC for business the first weekend in June. Company normally puts us up at hotels in Midtown and I usually just extend there. Prefer to try another neighborhood this time around. What are some of your favorites and hotels to consider in those neighborhoods. Like walkable neighborhoods with restaurants, shops, watering holes....

I really like the vibe and service of the Ace Hotel 28th/Broadway. Stayed here on holiday a year or so ago and was great and is close enough to the lower East side which has some great restaurants.

Not my favorite. At night, the entire lobby turns into this incredibly loud night club which you have to walk through to get to the well hidden elevators.

Kevin Slater

I was just at the La Quinta in Koreatown. It was just renovated and moderately priced for the location. There's plenty of food and very walkable. It's also sorta in between Chelsea and Hell's Kitchen for nightlife.

17 West 32nd St,

New York, NY 10001

Archived