Massage table massage with JUST the table?

poolboy48220
This topic is 3315 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This ad reminded me of something... http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/5006308875.html

I tried out a new massage guy in Detroit a couple weeks ago; it was in a private home in a basement room that was first off, kind of chilly, and second, he used a massage table with no sheets, so I'm lying naked on a vinyl table. Between the temperature and the surface, it was kind of uncomfortable, but the massage was okay. I can't remember having experienced this before - is this common?

The guy said if I wrote a review on Masseurfinder he'd give me a discount next time, but I can't write a favorable review in good conscience without mentioning that. I should've mentioned to him afterwards that a space header and a sheet would have improved the massage a lot, but I chickened out. And I had a feeling that he might not be able to afford them :-(

Archived