Blake Bradford, RB in NYC

Guest RexB
This topic is 3273 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

About Blake, I've contacted him, viewed his private gallery, found out his in-call rate, asked him about his availability for a time a few days from now and am waiting to hear back from him if we can set up a definite meet-up.

Anything more to report? What's his incall rate?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RexB

I have heard back from him. His in-call rate is $220. Communication with him has been very difficult and put a ral strain on my patience. He responds in spurts and then disappears for long periods. Just when I give up hearing back from him and stop writing him he returns. Not sure what's going on with him. Haven't called it quits yet but not holding my breath.

I have heard back from him. His in-call rate is $220. Communication with him has been very difficult and put a ral strain on my patience. He responds in spurts and then disappears for long periods. Just when I give up hearing back from him and stop writing him he returns. Not sure what's going on with him. Haven't called it quits yet but not holding my breath.

First time I went to go see him for an incall he canceled on me while I was waiting outside lol. He was really a lot of effort to see. Good luck on seeing him.

Archived