Petraeus Military Scandal Underscores Dangers Of Heterosexuals In The Military!!

Gar1eth
This topic is 3260 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

From "Blue Nation Review"

JOHN PAUL BRAMMER

APRIL 24, 2015

Readers, it’s time we turned our attention to an oft-overlooked danger plaguing our armed services. It is a threat that has left our great nation vulnerable to attack, and has resulted in precious military secrets being spilled.

I am speaking, of course, of heterosexuals in the military.

Now let me be perfectly clear: I have nothing but the utmost respect for our men and women in uniform. I grew up near a military base, and I have family who served.

And I have absolutely nothing against heterosexuals. Some of my best friends are heterosexual, and I love and accept them exactly as they are — Chacos and all.

But isn’t it about time we address the pressing issue of heterosexual men’s promiscuity putting our national security at risk?

http://1wdojq181if3tdg01yomaof86.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/petraeus-300x158.jpgLook. General Petraeus was a very powerful man with a very difficult-to-spell last name. He oversaw operations in Iraq and Afghanistan and was briefly the director of the CIA. He was privy to so much secret information he should have had “CLASSIFIED” permanently stamped on his forehead in big red block letters.

So why, precious readers, did he go spilling said private information the moment his Johnson got a little jazzed?

That’s what keeps me up at night. We as a nation have concentrated so much power and control in the hands of a very small group of people who are willing to betray us all for the booty.

All it took was a little tickle of the pickle, and Petraeus’ secrets came leaking out.

This has historical precedent, mind you. Whole societies have fallen because of heterosexual men who couldn’t keep it in their pants. The great city of Troy was reduced to rubble because two straight dudes liked Helen’s face.

The Assyrian general Holofernes was on the precipice of a military victory at the city of Bethulia, but was seduced by Judith who then chopped his head off and carried it away in a basket.

http://1wdojq181if3tdg01yomaof86.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Judith_Beheading_Holofernes_by_Caravaggio1-1024x751.jpg

Nice job, Holofernes.

America, it’s about time we recognized that we may very well be one mistress away from disaster, and we need to acknowledge that hardly anything is being done about it.

In the end, Petraeus got off with just two years of probation and a $100,000 fine. He gets to keep his military pension at the taxpayers’ expense.

Meanwhile, of course, the brave LGBT men and women who served in the armed forces and were discharged under Don’t Ask Don’t Tell or outdated anti-trans policies have had to fight to receive full severance pay or, in the case of trans soldiers, to be able to serve at all.

Read more: http://bluenationreview.com/petraeus-mistress-scandal-underscores-dangers-of-heterosexuals-in-military/#ixzz3YLYwwxaA

Straight men are behaving in a dishonorable way and they should be banned from serving in the military.

An Army of Lesbian, that would scare the hell out of Isis...

Btw, it was all a joke! o_O

I always said we should just send my cats' litter box "product" over to Isis. Would stop 'em dead.

I always said we should just send my cats' litter box "product" over to Isis. Would stop 'em dead.

I would rather feed them some bacon, let's use their religion against them.

I would make them watch "Keeping up with the Kardashians" or the "Real housewives of..." in Arabic, Farsi/Persian to make them talk, more cruel than waterboarding yet not technically a torture.

...I would make them watch "Keeping up with the Kardashians" or the "Real housewives of..." in Arabic, Farsi/Persian to make them talk, more cruel than waterboarding yet not technically a torture.

Apparently, doing so is against the Geneva Convention.

Straight men are behaving in a dishonorable way and they should be banned from serving in the military.

An Army of Lesbian, that would scare the hell out of Isis...

Btw, it was all a joke! o_O

reminds me of a short story.. sci fi or fantasy I cant remember which one.. alternate reality, homosexuality was mainstream, heterosexuality was frowned upon and discriminated against.

reminds me of a short story.. sci fi or fantasy I cant remember which one.. alternate reality, homosexuality was mainstream, heterosexuality was frowned upon and discriminated against.

Gman

The vid reminds me of a date I had once. The guy absolutely hated heterosexuals. In the course of a half hour, he used the word "breeder" more than a dozen times. I finally paid the bill and walked out.

Hate is hate.

Archived