411 Matt in Oakland

markpaul
This topic is 3299 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sorry, I forgot the link to Matt.

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/mathieusteel.shtml

First let me say that I have been getting erotic massages for years. I do my homework and am rarely disappointed. In February I was out in SF for work but stayed in Oakland. I contacted Matt before going. We decided on a date at my hotel. The day of the massage he asked if we could start later. I said no problem. Then when I sent him a message to confirm he said he would get there around 7:00. I wrote back asking that he not come too much later (which was later than what we had agreed to). He wrote back a nasty text. And that was that. I always say that things happen for a reason and I am glad that I did not waste money on his services. So instead, I found Will in SF a couple of days later and he was outstanding on so many different levels. So I thank Matt for being so nasty because otherwise I would not have met Will. You can see my review of Will on Masseurfinder.

Archived