411 on RB Anthony, now in Boston

Guest RexB
This topic is 3308 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Same phone number leads to two different guys, both of whom have pics all over the web, one of whom lives in Montreal and the other in Rome -- I think we just have a case here of somebody who knows how to pic good pics, LOL. Rest assured the guy at the door won't be one of the guys in the pics.

So tell us what would happen if you hire...shows up and is not the same person?..Do you turn him away?

Personal experience....I NEVER...EVER..let a stranger in my home without making sure he is who he claims to be....is not high..and is alone....I usually have the doorman let me know ahead of time and I'll come down to the lobby to eyeball the visitor....Fortunate that I have a good relationship with our doorman..

I think Rentboy needs to do a better job of vetting ads....submitting false pics and info should be reason to ban by the ISP/cell# as much as possible...

Archived