411 Dirk in Portland

WmClarke
This topic is 3297 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...

Despardo, I don't have any info. He's got a beautiful dick if those pics are true. His stomach looks like he's had some work done: liposuction? Or maybe he lost LOTS of weight. Update us if you find out anything.

Despardo, I don't have any info. He's got a beautiful dick if those pics are true. His stomach looks like he's had some work done: liposuction? Or maybe he lost LOTS of weight. Update us if you find out anything.

I'm fairly sure his tallywacker pictures are true to life. The only reason I don't say absolutely is that it was probably 2 years ago or more that I saw him. But I can tell you as an under-endowed guy , I was both impressed by and envious of his tallywacker.

Gman

PM me.

Gman

PM me.

Gman

Will do. From the pictures I decided his assets outweigh any imperfections. Now if he is agreeable and enthusiastic...

Archived