411 on J.D. Daniels?

TruHart1
This topic is 3181 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Wig snatching - LOL.

Happened in a friend's office - 2 employees got into an physical argument and one snatched the other's wig (knowing she had alopecia - complete baldness)!

The whole office went on overload since the wig-wearer was the one who started the physical fight!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YoungAD says: "Quick unexpected work trip to NYC for a night. I don't think I have time to set something up with a hire.

Are any of the bathhouses (East Side, West Side) worth the time? Anyone with experience at The Cock?

Thx"

As to this specific question, and I realize it may be coming a little late to help you...... The bathhouse scene in nyc isnt the best, but i'd try west side club over any others. The cock can be busy on a good night but its extrenmely dark, can be hard to see what youre getting into. Around the corner, the bijou at 84 e. 3st. is hit or miss and the surroundings dismal. Most of this activity has migrated online, so outside a hire i'd try the hook-up sites over old-fashioned "brick-and-mortar" (bathhouses, video stores, etc.) Of the few active video stores Blue on 8th ave in chelsea is the busiest. Being that for all intents and purposes there's no bathroom for customers, it's also unsanitary. So you'd better enjoy a healthy dose of sleaze (in both the good and bad ways)

Archived