Winny in NYC

Ethan in NYC
This topic is 2937 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 year later...

Found this year old thread on a guy I saw nearly that long ago - Winny (http://rentmen.com/Winny). He's also had numerous ads on Backpage over the last few years. FYI - the guy in the ad photos is not Winny. Winny is Thai - darker, taller, slimmer. He's not unattractive but he's simply not the guy in the photos. Massage is "Thai-ish" but utterly uninspiring. For a little extra, he offers "full service" but will only top - something I was not interested in. I was interested in him bottoming as he has a very nice ass, but that's a no-go-zone. He peppers the interactive times with amateurish oooo's and ahhhh's which are unconvincing and frankly distracting. And when all is said and done, he spends a very considerable amount of time in the bathroom washing himself. Bizarre dude.

Found this year old thread on a guy I saw nearly that long ago - Winny (http://rentmen.com/Winny). He's also had numerous ads on Backpage over the last few years. FYI - the guy in the ad photos is not Winny. Winny is Thai - darker, taller, slimmer. He's not unattractive but he's simply not the guy in the photos. Massage is "Thai-ish" but utterly uninspiring. For a little extra, he offers "full service" but will only top - something I was not interested in. I was interested in him bottoming as he has a very nice ass, but that's a no-go-zone. He peppers the interactive times with amateurish oooo's and ahhhh's which are unconvincing and frankly distracting. And when all is said and done, he spends a very considerable amount of time in the bathroom washing himself. Bizarre dude.

Sounds like you need to giddyup in the opposite direction.

Archived