Visiting NYC looking for masseur recommendation

JIm
This topic is 3288 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys I would really appreciate some good recommendations of hot under 30 masseurs. I have looked at all the sites but I am spooked by all your posts about fake profiles, stolen photos and fake reviews. I only have 3 days so don't want any nasty surprises. I will be in Greenwich village in a hotel. Look forward to hearing from you and hope there's some genuine good times to be had. Thanks all

depending on what you are looking for - try Pasha who is a hot, handsome blond from the Ukraine. He is very sweet, a little shy but friendly and has a great body ( on the shorter side - which i find sexy). he give a terrific massage that is both skilled and sensual. He does in the nude with mutual touching and your release. He is in the West 40s in a nice little apt. The space is nice and clean - the table is heated and a nice shower is available before and after. I've seen him for a few years and he works hard every single time. I highly recommend.

Thanks guys I saw Pasha he turned up on time and the massage was nice. He was a sweet guy and rather quiet but well mannered and respectful. And boy does he know where to put his fingers! I was in heaven!

• 3 weeks later...

I have seen both Koss and Pasha for massages. Koss is ok and wasn't really able to do deep body work. Pasha is extraordinary and can do deeper with his technues than even I can stand - from Pasha's perspective my massage needs are not even "deep" just "medium"! Pasha is quiet at first but I have become a regular of his and see him at least once a month. He has grown to be more engaging and remembers little things that I like and little things that I do not. It's nice to know that some folks can remember details that make them stand out from the crowd.

Archived