Any recent trips to SECRETS in DC?

Guest Bluedawg
This topic is 3218 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I agree - don't make a special trip. Have you been before? There are no lap dances. There is one advantage to that- the dancers don't pester you. They do get totally naked while dancing and you can touch them except the crotch and butt. I haven't been in a few months but I've always enjoyed it. Plus you can catch the drag show downstairs on weekends.

• 3 months later...

I was there a week ago. It was fun initially, but eventually became quite boring. There's no lap dance area, and you can't touch the part of a man's naked body you want to touch. You have to contend yourself to enjoying the view and maybe making small talk with a dancer.

The plus side is that it's wallet-friendly. Aside from the cover, the amount of alcohol you'd drink, there's nothing else you'd be spending on. (Well, maybe tipping the guys a Dollar or two.)

If you are lucky, you may end up at Secrets on a packed night with lots of people dancing.

Archived