Tantric bodywork by Jonathan

JC954
This topic is 2547 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello guys!

I am considering setting up an appointment with Jonathan this weekend in St. Pete, Fl. and the only (very positive) reviews of him are on his ad page on masseurfinder. I've checked him out as much as possible through Google and his website registration information with Whois, and he appears to be pretty legit. I'm not so much concerned about the massage as I am about safety and hiring someone not reviewed here.

If anyone has any experience with Jonathan, I'd greatly appreciate hearing from you. Thanks in advance!

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/jonathantantra.shtml

He is a good guy. A bit of different and very much has his own vibe. His session IS NOT a massage, and he will let you know that. He truly does energy work with any touching focused on energy transfer. I enjoyed my sessions with him both times, and I have been thinking of a third. I found him engaging and charming. He wanted to know a bit about me. We also spent time talking about spiritualities and larger themes. He does follow his own drum. I recommend him if you are looking for something a different.

FYI, my first attempt to set-up a session didnt go well btw. He was concerned I was looking for much more than he offers. I finally was able to connect once I laid out exactly what I was looking...energy work and not a hot passionate session.

PM for me info.

My question was answered re. this 'energy transfer':

" He lays on your nude and jerks and spasms. No real touching allowed etc VERY different type of massage. "

Was this his answer to your question, or did this information come from another source? Someone with first-hand experience?

• 2 years later...
Hello guys!

I am considering setting up an appointment with Jonathan this weekend in St. Pete, Fl. and the only (very positive) reviews of him are on his ad page on masseurfinder. I've checked him out as much as possible through Google and his website registration information with Whois, and he appears to be pretty legit. I'm not so much concerned about the massage as I am about safety and hiring someone not reviewed here.

If anyone has any experience with Jonathan, I'd greatly appreciate hearing from you. Thanks in advance!

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/jonathantantra.shtml

Did you have a session(s) ?? I am most interested in his energy work -- PM details please.

I have had sessions with Jonathon. Nothing but good things to say about him. Beautiful face & body. Skilled with his hands. Great conversation. If he were closer he would be a twice-weekly thing.

He is on my must book list when I go to Florida. Can you let me know what to expect w/ 2 hour appt?

My question was answered re. this 'energy transfer':

" He lays on your nude and jerks and spasms. No real touching allowed etc VERY different type of massage. "

All information appreciated -- If he can really do energy work it can be very powerful, healing and exhausting.

Archived