Men's Standards Of Beauty Around The World

Guy Fawkes
This topic is 3318 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Interesting. I'll say that I found most of the guys attractive but a few specific points. I realize these are all my opinions.

#1. Mr. USA needed shorter hair. I'm not saying I'm against longer hair. Maybe I would have liked it if it hadn't been bunched up in a bun. Someone I remember seeing back in college-muscular blond karate guy. He had hair to his shoulders and a long beard down at least to his neck. But his beard was one of those 'straight-non-kinky' beards. The hair almost looked like the hair the same consistency of the hair on his head. #2. Mr. Korea needed to wipe off the make-up. I might have liked him if he had looked more stereotypically 'masculine'. #3. Mr. England needed to get rid of a majority of his tattoos. Also I didn't think he was as handsome as many of the other models. 4. The mixed race guy at the end-I'm not saying he wasn't attractive- and I'm not saying that I haven't seen attractive mixed race guys before. But he was not the handsomest guy I had ever seen -and I thought a majority of the other models were handsomer than he was.

I must have missed when they listed country where fat old guys like me are considered hot.

Gman

Agree withe bigvalguy that "The Future" man is my personal favourite. Wonder if he is a real person or a photo-shopped congllomeration of features. I am very pleased that he has armpit hair, not manscaped andogyny.

Interesting to note that the younger viewers favour mixed-race men but still lean to those with lighter skin and caucasian features. There is only one dark-skinned man in the clip and India with 300 million adult men certainly could have supplied one, as could have Brazil.

I liked all of the men except for the guys from Italy, South Korea, and Australia. ...loved "The Future" and the guy from a country in Africa, and the others not listed.

Again: "Beauty is skin deep!" "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!"

Thanks for this post; it lent to viewing enticing eye candy for me at 7:57A on the first day of spring 2015!

Archived