Any inner 411 on Tristan Baldwin? Meeting tomorrow afternoon.

gallahadesquire
This topic is 3317 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Whipped, thanks for your answer. It was just a stupid fear I had with no basis in reality at all.

Truth... Ironically I felt the same way initially... a silly preconceived notion about him... So I totally understand your concerns and did not in any way mean to judge you in any way... As I mentioned, I had the same initial reaction. However, when a guy is as popular as TB that's often the first impression that one gets. It may not be easy to hook up with him... and that's because he is emphatically not a hustler... but rather a sincere individual who wants to give his all.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Truth... Ironically I felt the same way initially... a silly preconceived notion about him... So I totally understand your concerns and did not in any way mean to judge you in any way... As I mentioned, I had the same initial reaction. However, when a guy is as popular as TB that's often the first impression that one gets. It may not be easy to hook up with him... and that's because he is emphatically not a hustler... but rather a sincere individual who wants to give his all.

After having two scheduled appointments with Tristan which he had to cancel (he gave me fair notice and even called me directly to apologize!) I could have given up, but boy am I glad I didn't, because when we finally met it was like fireworks in a double rainbow! :D WG has it right. Don't be intimidated by his reputation, he is real as can be and really loves being all about YOU when he's with you!

TruHart1 :cool:

I cannot tell a lie … I wholeheartedly agree with WG and TruHart. I also had the same feeling, "Was I inconveniencing this wonderful gentleman?" But he made me feel like he was here for ME and whatever I wanted I was going to get, IN SPADES. This is down to, "Where would I like him to stay?" for my convenience. He's just plain terrific!

Archived