Spirit Airlines

Gar1eth
This topic is 3334 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There was a mention of Spirit Airlines in another thread. I don't think I would fly them unless I had to. I don't even like Southwest Airlines. I hate not having a specific reserved seat. And I think their seats are uncomfortable. I'M sure Spirit's seats are even more uncomfortable on your rump. Also I always have to carry my sleep apnea machine with me-not going to take a chance on it getting lost or broken- so that mean I am going to have to probably check two or three bags (if I fly I'm usually going to a family function where I have to pack something nice).

However while I wouldn't take Spirit if I could help it. I definitely wouldn't mind taking 'Jack' the guy in their ad!!! There's even a glimpse of his pubes!!!

[video=youtube_share;omOfB38sP78]http://youtu.be/omOfB38sP78

Gman

Also I always have to carry my sleep apnea machine with me-not going to take a chance on it getting lost or broken- so that mean I am going to have to probably check two or three bags.
DOOD, EVERY airline allows CPAPs as carry-ons in addition to one personal carry-on. I always carry my laptop bag and CPAP bag with my drugs onto the airplane. All you have to do is declare it as Medical and you can carry it on. Airlines don't want the responsibility of you arriving without life-essential items and they know their baggage handling sucks. Sometimes you seem too anal.

DOOD, EVERY airline allows CPAPs as carry-ons in addition to one personal carry-on. I always carry my laptop bag and CPAP bag with my drugs onto the airplane. All you have to do is declare it as Medical and you can carry it on. Airlines don't want the responsibility of you arriving without life-essential items and they know their baggage handling sucks..

Thank-you. I appreciate the information.

Gman

Guest ChrisW

Oh my what a cutie!

From what I know Spirit fly's along the east coast and in the midwest. How is there customer service? Whats the quality of their planes? How are the seats? Most importantly do the flight attendants look like the guy in that video?:o

I am with you, ChrisW... that guy in the video is HOT, HOT, HOT...

I do have to admit that on a recent flight from LAX to O'Hare, one of the flight attendants serving us in FC was a real HOT number. He was very good looking, great build, especially when he took off his jacket and began the service in just his shirt and tie. He also had a great bulge in his tight pants, and the rear view was as impressive as the front! He smiled a lot too, and not just at me but all the other passengers. When I got off the plane I kicked myself that I did not ask his name so that I could have praised his service !!! One of these days I will remember to do things like that, as who knows where it might lead.

Oh my what a cutie!

From what I know Spirit fly's along the east coast and in the midwest. How is there customer service? Whats the quality of their planes? How are the seats? Most importantly do the flight attendants look like the guy in that video?:o

Spirit has about the lowest ratings in the country. 28" seat pitch, minimal padding, pay for EVERYTHING. I think carrying an extra $5 would cost you $4. My roomate is 5'1", about 120, and HE couldn't take the airline.

Archived