This kid smacked me on my ass ...

ready182
This topic is 7449 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ok, to set this up correctly, I am very much in the closet, living in a very conservative rural town. There are these two guys I somewhat know, 10 years younger than myself, that frequent my local bar. I have heard rumors that one of the two are gay (then other is actually married and has a child) -- the two guys are almost always seen together. Both are cute twinky types -- the married one is really hot. Anyway, long story short, on new years eve, I was wearing a pair of black Calvin Klein Jeans, and as the boys passed me, one of them smacked me firmly on the ass. I have never touched either of them in any way -- not even a friendly "pat on the back" to say hello.

My question - how should I interprete this butt smack??? i.e.:

-- A insignificant treat for an old troll?

-- A hint of fun things to come?

-- Something else???

Ready2004

Well, what do you expect from dressing like a slut? You wanted it and you asked for it!

JUST KIDDING!

You say you are in the closet. Well, Lucy and Ethel seem to have a great gaydar. They know how you butter your bread. The question is will you hand them the knife?

GIRL!!!!!!! You better wear something different if you don't some fun daddy lovin!

Then again, could all be harmless (yeah, NOT).

VDN

}(

PS - I hope you are not calling them trolls because they are older than you .... remember, "Beauty fades. Dumb is forever."

>Best way to find out... smack his ass back next time you see

>him!

>

>Want me to show you how?

>

>}(

Better still, smack his ass, give him a dazzling smile and give him a little rub on the back of the arm. Talk to him. Say hello.

I'm voting with those who think the gaydar of these guys is well tuned. Personally, I can spot a closet case a mile away.

Have fun!! We are all rooting for you.

--EBG

Archived